The American-made Grizzly 75’s exterior measures 33.25 inches wide by 18 inches deep, and stands 18 inches high. Inside, the cooler is 27.5 inches wide by 14 inches deep with a height of 14 inches.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 30” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Our Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
This product was subjected to and successfully passed the IGBC live bear testing protocol. This means the product meets minimum IGBC bear-resistant design and structural standards, but is not a guarantee that a bear cannot gain entry into this product.