Are Grizzly Coolers Made In The USA?
Grizzly Coolers are proudly made in Decorah, Iowa. With features, you won’t find anywhere else and superior quality, Grizzly is the outdoor everything cooler. Putting Grizzly on the short-list of coolers made in the USA.
5 Reasons "Made In The USA" Matters
- JOBS: Pretty simple principle here. When something is MADE IN THE USA it creates JOBS for Americans. That’s good for America’s families and economy.
- QUALITY: Americans want to know that when we buy something it’s going to be a product we can rely on. Like coolers made in USA. Something that’s built without cutting corners. Products made to last. We don’t want more, we want better. America has a long history of manufacturing products with a level of craftsmanship that is unmatched. When you buy American made you can usually be sure that you’ve spent money on something that is worth it. Grizzly Hardsides are made in America and crafted with QUALITY. When we make things with quality, it makes us PROUD TO BE AMERICANS.
- SAFETY: American standards for safety rise above most foreign manufacturers. Many production practices and materials used by foreign manufacturers have been deemed unsafe by the United States. When you purchase something MADE IN THE USA you can be sure it’s made with high SAFETY standards keeping the manufacturer and the consumer safe.
- INDEPENDENT: Independence is something America has fought to protect since our beginning. While some trade and outsourcing naturally has to happen to manufacture products, it’s always a good thing to pursue independence. Producing and buying products made at home keeps us from being dependent on foreign nations. Our government cannot control foreign wages and labor standards. Our government cannot control foreign production standards and regulations in manufacturing. Being INDEPENDENT helps America keep our identity, helps create safe working conditions, and fair wages for employees.
- ENVIRONMENT: Products that are made in the USA are made with technology and environmental regulations that allow us to pursue cleaner, renewable, and eco-friendly practices. When we invest in America we are investing in a cleaner ENVIRONMENT for the future of American families.
Coolers Proudly Made in The USA - Customer Reviews
“Made in America, an awesome warranty, tons of color options, whats not to like!”
Chad, 5-Star Review
“The G20 is the perfect size and the perfect cooler for a day trip, if you pre chill the cooler, it will work great for you. It will keep your drinks/food protected and cold. Quality in build is obvious and customer service is great. Cost is a little more than the other brands made in China but worth the extra money to spend on a cooler made in the USA.”
TPOP, 5-Star Review
“I’ve been looking at high-end coolers for some time, and finally decided to pull the trigger on one. After much research, I decided on the Grizzly. Quality, Made in USA workmanship. Ice retention is great even in real-world circumstances.”
Mac, 5-Star Review
“Awesome product and great price. Made in the USA, supporting Iowa. I bought two of these and use them regularly. Even the airports and traveling can’t destroy them. If you are looking at other brands I can tell you this is the brand and quality. Lifetime warranty is a plus.”
Brian Bradley, 5-Star Review
How Durable Are Grizzly Coolers? Let Me Tell You… The question is, ‘How durable are Grizzly Coolers?’ I’ve got a story for you. It was
How Are Coolers Insulated? How are coolers insulated? What materials are used for cooler insulation? Is cooler insulation eco-friendly? What is the thermal efficiency of
IGBC Bear Resistant Testing Protocols – What Makes a Cooler Bear Proof In 1989 the IGBC developed the first consistent protocol for defining, testing, and
Size isn’t everything, but ask anyone who’s tried to fit a fresh-caught tuna into a Grizzly 20 and you’ll find that it sure as heck
What Is Rotomolding? What Are Rotomolded Coolers? Have you ever wondered, what is rotomolding? Rotational molding, rotomolding, rotomold, or rotocasting is a production process to
Who knows what you’ll find during the journey ahead? That’s what the trip is all about. Discovery. 60 quarts of space for food, drinks, and ice is room for a week’s worth of discovery. And that week could turn into a lifetime of memories with the Grizzly 60 cooler. G60 is loaded with features to help you head off and return home from a trip thick with memories. And that’s why we go, isn’t it?