Our coolers are made from rotationally-molded LLDPE plastic and are designed to achieve even wall thicknesses for optimal durability.
All Grizzly Hardside coolers are IGBC certified.
All hard-sided coolers are pressure injected with up to two inches of polyurethane foam.
The hinge is built with integrated interlocking design to withstand the toughest situations.
The Bearclaw™ latches are a Grizzly exclusive design. Easy to use, interchangeable, and retain a bear grip on the lid.
Dry Ice Compatible
Our coolers are dry ice compatible.
Each hardside cooler comes with two lock holes to keep your cooler secure and your contents safe.
2" Tiedown Slots
Each cooler comes with tie-down slots to help keep your cooler secure in your truck, boat or UTV.
Silicone Rubber Gasket
Our lids seal with a silicone rubber gasket to keep cold air trapped extending the longevity of your ice.
- 16 quart capacity
- 12 lbs empty
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Heavy-duty 2" adjustable shoulder strap with carry handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Includes dry goods tray
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Certification Number 5006