Total Time Needed:
- 10 minutes
- Flat head screwdriver
- Painters tape
- Grizzly 15 or Grizzly 20 Hard-Sided Cooler
- Grizzly 15 or 20 Stainless Handle
Locate the plug –
- Stainless steel cooler handles can only be installed on units with a black plug under the molded handles. Locate the plug and carefully remove it with a flat head screwdriver.
Prep with tape –
- Using a light-adhesive tape, such as painter’s tape, line the side of the cooler from the bottom of the unit to the hole. Do this on both sides of the cooler.
Install cooler handle –
- With the cooler upside down, grab both sides of the handle and stretch it apart. Slide the handle down the cooler avoiding the tape as best as possible.
Align handle –
- Align the ends of the handle with the holes in the cooler and gently slide them into place. The handle should be snug with minimal room to move.