Stainless steel handle with over-molded grip.
HOW TO INSTALL THE G15 STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE
- Stainless steel handles can only be installed on units with a black plug under the molded handles. Locate the plug and carefully remove it with a flat head screw driver.
- Using a light-adhesive tape, such as painter’s tape, line the side of the cooler from the bottom of the unit to the hole. Do this on both sides of the cooler.
- Make sure the end of the tape is as close to the hole as possible without covering the hole.
- With the cooler upside down, grab both sides of the handle and stretch it apart. Slide the handle down the cooler avoiding the tape as best as possible.
- Align the ends of the handle with the holes in the cooler and gently slide them into place. The handle should be snug with minimal room to move.