Here at Grizzly Coolers, we live and breath the outdoors. It is what allows us to understand the needs of our customers in order to create the best product. We bring our adventuers to work with us. It allows us to know our products and understand the people we sell them to.
We are looking for like-minded people who want to be a part of the Grizzly Coolers team. Careers at Grizzly Coolers have many benefits, including:
The Grizzly brand stands for Durability, Longevity, and Reliability.
We look for people who want to bring their best. Always embracing difference and workforce diversity. Grizzly values a promote within policy driven by career development and broadening skills sets.
The Warehouse Workers’ responsibilities are to carry out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and sending inventory according to purchase orders and shipping schedules. Additional duties include loading orders onto trucks, organizing incoming stock, and adding the appropriate labeling on outgoing parcels.
- Completes shipments by processing and loading orders for delivery and receiving orders for return.
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping.
- Collecting orders from the warehouse and safely transporting materials to shipping bay.
- Unloading and receiving shipments from supplier.
- Identifying missing, lost or damaged shipments and immediately providing notification of such.
- Managing all merchandise and shipments with appropriate care.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet areas, and workstations neat.
- Operating forklifts and other industrial equipment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work with others.
- Works independently.
- Ability to frequently lift 50 lbs., push, and slide packages that typically weight up to 50lbs.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- General understanding of warehousing processes is preferred.
Visit our website: www.grizzlycoolers.com
Grizzly offers a great working environment and leading rewards package
- Competitive performance-based wages
- Generous benefit plans
- Employee Health Program
- 401(k) Pension Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Employee Events
- Employee Discounts on Grizzly & IRP Products
- And much more
Grizzly is an equal opportunity employer.
Feel free to Browse our Store to familiarize yourself with our product line so you can be more prepared for potential job openings.
We do not have any current openings. Feel free to Browse our Store to familiarize yourself with our product line so you can be more prepared for potential job openings.